Thursday 19 October 2017

Term 4 Goals!!

On Thursday, the fourth day of term 4, we had to think about our goals we needed to do for this term. We had to complete four goals based on our subjects and one other that is our personal goal. My personal goal was to be fit so that I can come 1st, 2nd or 3rd in the interschool athletics. My reading goal is to use year 7 words so that I can expand my ideas to the group. I am trying to push my maths level up so for the maths goal I want to learn my time's tables so I can be ready for the hard exams this term. My writing goal is to be focused so I cannot be distracted by people around me.

I will try be achieve all my goals this term so that I can be better than before!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.